||3 years ago|
|datapacks/holidayPack||3 years ago|
|resourcepacks/holidayPack||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
|TO_DO.md||3 years ago|
Minecraft Christmas and the biblical Magi tradition data & resource pack
This is a Minecraft 1.16 datapack & resourcepack for bringing the festivity traditions of both Christmas and the biblical Magi into the game.
Usage & Installation
- Place content of the folders accordingly:
- Everything inside "resourcepacks" goes into the your "resourcepacks" folder.
- Everything inside "datapacks" goes into your world's "datapacks" folder.
- Selected and use the resourcepack.
- Open your minecraft world and be sure to be able to execute commands.
- Run the command: /function holidayPack:init
- Christmas ?
- Gifts to gift around!
- Sockets that fill up with presents over time! (configurable, check the wiki)
- Hot chocolate! And cooler cookies!
- Biblical Magi ?
- Includes a Three King's cake!
- When served, it is cut into eight pieces, four of which have something inside!
- Tradition says the one who gets the bean is the dimwit!
- The ones who get the king's figures have to wear a crown! (In this case, a golden helmet)
For more information you can read the project's wiki here.
- Valentine's Day ?
- Chocolate Gift! With a variety of shapes & colors!
- When right clicked, the closest player will be asked to accept or decline the chocolate.
- If accepted, in addition to that player receiving the gift, hearts will fly around both you when close for a while!
Support & Suggestions
For any trouble and/or suggestion you can open up an incident here.
Under CC-BY-CN-SA 4.0 License.