Old abandoned C++ SDL2 prototype of a puzzle game I did
Go to file
Pòsweg Blumenthal 0ae8e392dd delete duplicated license declaration 2019-08-16 17:46:34 +02:00
assets Upload everything 2019-08-16 17:36:34 +02:00
cmake Upload everything 2019-08-16 17:36:34 +02:00
images Upload everything 2019-08-16 17:36:34 +02:00
src Upload everything 2019-08-16 17:36:34 +02:00
.gitignore Initial commit 2019-08-16 17:35:11 +02:00
CMakeLists.txt Upload everything 2019-08-16 17:36:34 +02:00
LICENSE Initial commit 2019-08-16 17:35:11 +02:00
README.md Upload everything 2019-08-16 17:36:34 +02:00


This project is just a little minigame I did in 3 days for a friend to test how fast could I program a semi decent puzzle game by my very own. I'm kind of proud of how it turned out, I think it's okay


  • Custom loading images under the images folder
  • Puzzle division amount selection
  • Near infinite amount of image holding capability



  • SDL2
  • SDL2_ttf
  • SDL2_image

Note: depending on the distribution you have you could just do an apt install, or pacman or whatever "libsdl2*" and you got all the libraries.

To compile it just follow the standard CMake procedure:

mkdir build && cd build
cmake ../
make install


In quotiation marks because it's not like I'm gonna do these, but just to signal am aware of the shortcomings it has. It is very basic and not really enjoyable.

  • It's super, easy. There's a harder mode called direct mode implemented but it's not accessible from the game. It's just adding a button on the menu but I'm too lazy to implement that right now.
  • The images look squashed. Yeah, that's a bummer, but what can I do, too much work to figure that out.
  • Saving state of which images are completed.


This code is under the GNU GPLv3 so feel free to do whatever you want with it. If you want to improve it or something feel free to fork it or something, that would be very rad.